• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Weird female issue

protovack

Bluelighter
Me and a female friend of mine ended up having an unexpected crazy night last week during which we had sex without a condom. I was able to successfully pull out though. Over the next couple of days she got her period 1 week early and symptoms were very pronounced to the point that she almost passed out at work from nausea and cramps. She is better now though. She had never had sex before, by the way. Do we have anything to worry about?

I'm relatively ignorant, but since no one more qualified weighed in yet:

I'm guessing that the particularly rough period is a coincidence. Or perhaps the novel 'rough prodding' triggered her body to respond thusly. . .but it sounds like she's fine.

The pull-out method's indeed a bit more effective than doing nothing, but really, condom use doesn't require advanced post-grad training. ;)

ebola

It could mean nothing, especially if this was her first time. It has happened to me when I was over my period had rough romping and had spotting. Is she on the pill? Wouldn't hurt to try a pregnancy test but I am sure it's only because the romping.

I wouldn't worry about it too much unless the painful periods become frequent. She should go see a gynecologist anyway as it's recommended after the first time. The doctor can probably put address any concerns she has.

If it continues I would see a Dr. I think I have heard about this happening with HPV....